Are you frustrated with how to get rid of back acne? Have you tried several ways to clear up this skin problem, but nothing seems to work? Tired of dealing with the pain and frustration? Don’t worry – it’s not too late to get results! Let’s discuss how to get rid of back acne naturally and effectively…
Start by applying a topical antibiotic ointment to the affected areas. Benzoyl peroxide is one of the most common treatments for back acne, but too often people use it incorrectly, overusing it and causing skin irritation and drying out the skin even more. Bring on the cotton pants and high-heeled tank tops, because we are ready to battle back acne! Consulted with dermatologists and other skin-care professionals to learn how to get rid of back acne naturally. Here, learn 15 top tips for how to get rid of back acne naturally.
* A board-certified dermatologist is a specialist who is a board member of the American Academy of Dermatology. Board certification is especially important if you have serious health issues. A dermatologist can help you treat your back acne with prescription medications, which might include antibiotics and Accutane (a powerful drug used to treat severe acne), however, be sure to tell your doctor if you are taking any type of prescription medications, including vitamins or herbal supplements. The same goes for any over-the-counter medications you are taking. If you are unsure if these medications are safe, consult with a pharmacist or your doctor.
* An unskilled or amateur practitioner will not have the appropriate equipment or skills to effectively treat your back acne and may only aggravate your condition. It is important that you choose a professional who has the latest equipment including the latest technology. When I say the latest technology, this does not necessarily mean the most expensive. However, it does mean the most up-to-date products and procedures. Also be sure that the practitioner has received specialized training in how to get rid of back acne to avoid wasting your time or money.
* The best acne treatments are those that address how to get rid of back acne through changes in lifestyle. Eliminating friction between clothes, linens, and body can do much to reduce the amount of irritation. When clothing rubs against each other, irritating the skin beneath causes acne. For example, never wear tight-fitting clothing that cause friction as these can also aggravate acne conditions.
* The best way to treat your acne is by using products that have ingredients that cleanse, exfoliate, and dry out the pores. Benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid are two ingredients to look for. Benzoyl peroxide works by killing the bacteria present on the skin. Salicylic acid also helps to unclog pores. You should see clear skin and an even surface after you use one of these products.
* If you want to try something new, then you might want to try a homemade solution. Combine 3% benzoyl peroxide with a tablespoon of tea tree oil in a small spray bottle. Apply this mixture to your back twice daily before washing. Do not wash this combination off until the next morning as it will still be present in your skin.
* You should only wash your back if you feel the need to. If you continue to wear tight clothes then you will irritate your back and cause more breakouts. A good alternative to your normal shampoo and soap is baking soda. Mix one tablespoon of baking soda in a large shower water bottle and add a few drops of your favorite fragrance.