How to get rid of whiteheads on nose
Why whiteheads usually appear on nose? Because the T area produces a lot of oil and block the pores. A good way to get rid of whiteheads on nose will be follow a proper skin care routine. Buy oil free moisturizers and good skin cleansing products to remove whiteheads from skin. Or use home remedies from gram flour, lemon and baking soda are good ways to get rid of skin impurities naturally. Here are some tips can eliminate whiteheads on nose.
How to remove whiteheads on nose
1. A proven way to get rid of whiteheads of the nose and face is to treat with steam. Because the pores are blocked by dirt and oil, steam can help open the pores to make it easier and quicker to clean. Steaming your face over a bowl of hot water for 10 minutes, then gently push your nose and face to remove whiteheads out of the pores.
2. Use skin cleanser products which contain various the natural extracts and acids can help to remove clogged impurities in the pores. Use these products last a week can help in unlocking out impurities in the pores and getting rid of whiteheads.
Exfoliate your skin once a week for removing the deep skin impurities and hardened oils from our skin. First moisten and then exfoliate is the best combination to get rid of the white spots adhered to the pores of the skin. You can use a variety of exfoliating products, scrubs and skin cleansers for exfoliating skin. Homemade sugar, lemon, tomato etc.
Remember that washing and exfoliating can cause the skin to lose moisture. Therefore, after every wash provide moisture to the skin to prevent drying out. For oily skin type use non comedogenic moisturizers for passing moisture to skin. This will help keep skin smooth and easy for skin products to remove dirt.
3. Use a variety of exfoliating products. Exfoliate your skin once a week to eliminate the deep impurities of the skin and the hardened oils of our skin. Exfoliating will make your skin lose moisture; to avoid the skin being dry you should offer moisture to skin. Pass moisture to skin with non comedogenic moisturizers if you have oily skin. It is helpful to keep your skin soft and easy to clean the dirt with products for the skin.
4. After having a bath, rub the nose and face where the area having whiteheads gently with your fingers for about 2 minutes. Remember not force hard or it will cause scars. This is a helpful precaution to avoid the pores being block.
5. You can ask a cosmetologist to help you remove whiteheads on nose or face, just it will cost you some bucks.
6. This method is the basic prevention technique, simply wash face twice a day with water (warm water will be better), then pat towel to your face, it can keep whiteheads away from nose and face and prevent accumulation of impurities in pores.